I thought it was over, I really did.
OH YEAH?! ZUCCHINI BRUTALITY!!!
Take that, zucchini motherfudger.
I think my parents want to admit me to a mental institution; the zucchini have pushed me over the edge.
But I did end up making some sweet stuffed zucchini, which I’ve missed.
And some zucchini brownies.
Chocolate Almond Butter Chia Brownies
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole spelt flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp each cinnamon & nutmeg
- 3 tbsp chunky almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
I need to find out if these are freezable. I guess I could just freeze them & find out… but Google is much quicker.